PayAnywhere brings enterprise-grade mobile credit card processing solution backed by 24/7 customer support to BlackBerry smartphone users across the U.S.
NEW ORLEANS (International CTIA Wireless® 2012) and TROY, Mich. – MobilityWire® – May 8, 2012
PayAnywhere (www.payanywhere.com), a leader in mobile point of sale solutions, today announced availability of its highly anticipated mobile payment application and credit card reader for BlackBerry smartphones. With a complete set of mobile payments features, around the clock customer support and an online Merchant Portal, PayAnywhere is the most comprehensive mobile payment solution available in BlackBerry App World.
Vendors and merchants using BlackBerry smartphones can use PayAnywhere, the payment industry’s only enterprise-grade, no compromise, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payment solution suited for any merchant. Created after two decades providing credit card processing to merchants of all sizes, PayAnywhere’s mobile point of sale (POS) technology helps merchants improve cash flow, boost sales and help save money with keyed transactions.
“One in six U.S. smartphone users rely on BlackBerry, with the majority of them using their phones for business purposes,” said Marc Gardner, founder, president and CEO of PayAnywhere. “PayAnywhere is committed to helping business prosper by offering the most complete set of tools and features, simplifying the transaction process and arming merchants with business intelligence and enterprise-grade support. PayAnywhere has taken great care to ensure our app, payment service, online Merchant Portal and customer care address merchants’ payment needs so they can focus on growing their businesses.”
Setting up a PayAnywhere account is fast and easy. A merchant simply visits BlackBerry App World to download the free PayAnywhere app, and follows the in-app instructions to sign up for the payment service and to receive the free card reader accessory.
With PayAnywhere there are no hidden fees; no setup, monthly or cancellation fees. For smaller merchants, PayAnywhere also offers a pay-as-you-go pricing plan with no monthly minimum processing requirement. Merchants using PayAnywhere enjoy a low 2.69% transaction fee and the fastest payouts in the industry, with transaction funds typically deposited in merchant accounts within two business days.
The new PayAnywhere BlackBerry app includes:
- In-app ability to process sales, refunds, voids, pre-authorizations and forced transactions
- Easily accept credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) transactions
- Send customer receipts by email with transaction details and merchant logo
- Adjustable settings for default tax and tip options
- Set up inventory catalog with categories and product images for easy and fast sales
- In-app sales tracking and reporting
- Free online Merchant Portal with access to detailed account activity
PayAnywhere supports more BlackBerry models than any of its competitors. Current supported BlackBerry models (OS 4.7 or later) include:
- Bold 9000 on AT&T
- Bold 9650 on Sprint
- Bold 9650 on Verizon
- Bold 9700 on T-Mobile
- Bold 9700 on AT&T
- Bold 9780 on T-Mobile
- Curve 2 8520 on T-Mobile
- Curve 2 8520 on AT&T
- Curve 2 8530 on Sprint
- Curve 2 8530 on Verizon
- Curve 2 8530 on U.S. Cellular
- Curve 3G 9330 on Verizon
- Curve 3G 9330 on Sprint
- Storm 2 9550 on Verizon
- Torch 9800 on AT&T
- Tour 9630 on Sprint
- Tour 9630 on Verizon
PayAnywhere is also available to merchants using iPhone®, iPad® and Android™. Merchants looking to accept mobile payments should visit PayAnywhere at www.PayAnywhere.com/accept-credit-cards for more details.
Visit PayAnywhere at CTIA WIRELESS® in New Orleans, Louisiana, May 8-10 in booth #4454.
Created by a multi-billion dollar credit card processing company with more than two decades of merchant payment processing experience, PayAnywhere is powering a payments revolution with its enterprise-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payments system. PayAnywhere’s mobile point of sale (POS) technology combines the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise-grade features with 24/7 customer support. From billion dollar enterprises to the neighborhood garage sale, merchants of all sizes turn to PayAnywhere for highly secure, feature-rich, affordable mobile payments systems that expand and enrich their ability to conduct business. For more information visit www.payanywhere.com.
PayAnywhere is a registered trademark of PayAnywhere. iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry® is a property of Research in Motion Limited.
# # #
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter:
We have a new batch of BlackBerry® smartphone simulators ready to download. There are multiple previously released models with new operating system versions and one brand new model with this group – the BlackBerry® 9320 smartphone. We also have a BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220 smartphone simulator that includes the keyboard and plastics. Here is the list of the latest simulators:
- BlackBerry® 9320 184.108.40.2065
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220 220.127.116.115
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 (Japanese) 18.104.22.1688
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650 22.214.171.1247
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 126.96.36.1993
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 188.8.131.523
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 184.108.40.206
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860 (Asia) 220.127.116.117
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9810 18.104.22.1682
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860 22.214.171.1242
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 126.96.36.1992
The BlackBerry 9320 smartphone is very similar to the BlackBerry Curve 9220 smartphone we wrote about in this post. Applications compatible with the BlackBerry Curve 9220 smartphone should also run correctly on the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone. Enable your applications for the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone in BlackBerry App World™ using the storefront Vendor Portal as soon as possible; this will ensure that your applications can be approved by the BlackBerry App World team in time for device launch.
Here are the specifications for the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone:
BlackBerry 9320 – Device Info
- 320 x 240 resolution, 164 dpi
- Application Icon size: 46 x 46 pixels
- Memory: 512 MB Internal Persistent Storage, 512 MB RAM
- 3.2 MP Camera, 4 X digital zoom
- QWERTY keyboard
- Networks: UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Mime type: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9320; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/188.8.131.526 Mobile Safari/534.11+
Source: Inside Blackberry