Change log includes:
- Download all app updates with the new “Upgrade All” button
- Share your list of installed apps using NFC technology
- View lists of installed apps from multiple friends using NFC technology
- Connect BlackBerry App World to BBM to display a variety of new BlackBerry App World actions in your BBM personal message
- Finnish language support
- Various bug fixes
Download the .bar file and sideload it using the newest DDPB or similar tool.
*Disclaimer: We will not help obtaining games or any other files. Search elsewhere.
- To create the necessary folder structure, run Mupen64Plus-PB before trying to add roms.
- You should be shown an empty dialog box.
- Press “Cancel” and the application will exit.
- Next, connect your PlayBook to your computer or enable wireless sharing.
- Open “My Computer” and select the BlackBerry network drive.
- Navigate to misc/n64/roms/ and copy your legally obtained games here.
- The dialog for picking games will also allow you to change the video plugin or disable the sound. At a minimum, a rom and at most one video plugin need to be used.
To load Hi-Res textures:
- Run the target game first to create the needed folders.
- Find the texture packs online and copy into /misc/n64/hires_texture/[game]
- Start up the game and wait for it to load as it will take longer.
Save/load state buttons are located in the top left/right corners. To hide these, tap the top middle of the screen.
More info and download: OpensourceBB
– Added the ability to record audio and type simultaneously
– Added the ability to access existing tags
– Added support for existing notes containing todo items
– Added ability to retain the user’s “sort by” selection
– Improved performance on upon login
– Improved performance when saving notes with attachments
– Improved performance when accessing notes that were already downloaded
– Login screen adjusted for better visibility while entering username and password
– Fixed a problem when creating new tags containing uppercase characters
– Fixed a problem with playing an audio file while editing a note
Finally, this app is available on BlackBerry®! You can now take a photo and upload it to your Facebook account with just one click. Features: – Connects with your Facebook account – Upload a photo with just one click – Single click photo taking Note: This application does not integrate with the Facebook application that is installed on your phone. You need to log into your Facebook account within the app and authorize the app to upload photos.