luhu is a native app that makes hulu accessible on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™. It works by running a small invisible program on your PC and transmitting the video to your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ in real time over Wi-Fi.
– Your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
– This initial version requires a relatively high performance computer, otherwise the audio will contain popping noises. For example, my three year old laptop with an Intel Centrino doesn’t appear to be up to the task. I’m investigating solutions to this problem. See: http://www.danielbigham.ca/luhu/cpu.html
– luhu requires between 1.5 and 10 Mbps transfer speeds between your PC and BlackBerry® PlayBook™ , depending on what quality settings you use.
– When you are watching a hulu video on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™, the computer’s audio is redirected to your BlackBerry® PlayBook™.
– Windows PC only.
– Windows XP is not yet supported. Please use Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
– There are no player controls such as pause or rewind on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ at this time. I hope to improve this.