TAMPA, FLORIDA–(Marketwire – May 9, 2012) – DISA Mission Partner Conference — Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ:RIMM)(TSX:RIM) today announced DoD-wide approval for the use of BlackBerry® 7 smartphones. Working with U.S. Army and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) sponsors and partners, BlackBerry 7 smartphones have undergone successful testing through Army labs leading to a subsequent listing on DISA’s Unified Communications Approved Product List (UCAPL).
The approval allows all DoD customers to use the following BlackBerry 7 smartphones on DoD networks:
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 (touch screen with keyboard)
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 (touch screen with slide out keyboard)
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and 9860 (full screen touch screen)
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 (keyboard)
“The Army introduced a wide range of new apps and capabilities for their BlackBerry users last year, and these new BlackBerry 7 smartphones will now enable Army users, and all DoD users, to experience an even greater level of performance on new smartphones that include features such as voice activated universal search, Near Field Communications, Augmented Reality, and Social Feeds 2.0 just to name a few,” said Scott Totzke, SVP, BlackBerry Security Group at RIM. “RIM’s unwavering focus on security and RIM’s achievement of key security certifications including FIPS 140-2 validation and Common Criteria EAL4+ accreditation continue to be very important to many of our DoD and enterprise customers, but leveraging the full power of BlackBerry smartphones is also important as it helps them realize the full potential of their investment in the BlackBerry platform.”
For more information about BlackBerry 7 smartphones and features, please visit: www.blackberry.com/bb7.
Details Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4:
- This Hybrid using Base from OS 18.104.22.1682 and mixed with cod’s .267/.284/.318/.336/.380/.398/.340/.342
- Help and About Screen OS 22.214.171.1242
- Don’t SHRINK again! Because This Hybrid already shrink by me!.
Why using this hybrid?
Good Booting time, Management Memory, Faster Browser, responsive and better quality in media player, camera and video. Increased stability and also better at locking WiFi, Bluetooth pairing.
Important to remember!
- Backup your data first before execution this Hybrid.
- Freeze / Laggy / Memory Drain can occur after the restore data BBGroup.
- During the first 1-2 days could have been wasteful of battery drain or memory due to the adaptation process of this Hybrid to device.
- This Hybrid Included Input Language for Arabic / Chinese Pinyin / Korea / Indonesian.
- This Hybrid Included CJK Font Support (Just Thick what you want)
- This Hybrid uses only the default English Language.
- This Hybrid used BBM Hybrid Edition Arrogant by ViruzCated with Base 126.96.36.199
- NOTE! Battery Saving will Show if in LOADER you THICK Application Device Analyzer!
- For Apollo user don’t THICK Compass Application in loader.
- Do a Battery Pull as 3 times to get maximum results from this hybrid adaptation during 2-3 days
What Application in This Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series?
- Application connected to BBM: Blackberry Messenger Hybrid by ViruzCated , Facebook (Official) , Twitter (Official) , FancyTran , Capture Nux , FourSquare , Filescout , Appworld (Official) , BZone Post Maker , AutoTextBackup , Wikitude.
- Application NOT connected to BBM: Meterberry , BZurl , NuX Tools , unRar , Rock File Manager , SocialScope, Yahoo Messenger , Windows Live Messenger , Social Feeds , Compass , Amazon Music , Blackberry Protect , Device Analyzer , Plan.
How To Install This Hybrid?
- Download File Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4 (Build 01).7z and Extract Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4 (Build 01).7z to PC or Laptop.
- Download File Radio/Sfi and Extract to PC or Laptop.
- Install Base OS Leaked/Official what you want. (Ex: 9900M_v188.8.131.527_P184.108.40.206)
- Delete file “vendor.xml” in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
- Remove all contents of folder “9900M_v220.127.116.117_P18.104.22.168” located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ 9900M_v22.214.171.1247_P126.96.36.199.
- Copy all contents folder “Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4 (Build 01)” into the folder “9900M_v188.8.131.527_P184.108.40.206”
- Copy and paste the Radio folder into Folder 9900M_v220.127.116.117_P18.104.22.168
- Backup all Data dan 3rd Apps.
- Wipe the device using JL_Cmder or anytools.
- Load OS with loader.exe located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
- Finish! Restore back all your data and application.
Download Link Hybrid:
- Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4 (Build 01) for device 9900/9930/9860/9850/9810/9790/9350/9370/9380 Link Powered by BZlink (REGISTER FIRST!)
- Hybrid Multiple Babyluv Edition Arrogant for sure by Barracuda Series 4 (Build 02) ONLY for 9320/9360 Link Powered by BZlink (REGISTER FIRST!)
Download File Radio/Sfi:
- File Radio/Sfi 9900 <- Radio 22.214.171.1242
- File Radio/Sfi 9930 <- Radio 126.96.36.1992
- File Radio/Sfi 9860 <- Radio 188.8.131.522
- File Radio/Sfi 9850 <- Radio 184.108.40.2062
- File Radio/Sfi 9810 <- Radio 220.127.116.112
- File Radio/Sfi 9790 <- Radio 18.104.22.1682
- File Radio/Sfi 9350 <- Radio 22.214.171.1242
- File Radio/Sfi 9370 <- Radio 126.96.36.1992
- File Radio/Sfi 9380 <- Radio 188.8.131.522
- File Radio/Sfi 9360 <- Radio 184.108.40.2066
- File Radio/Sfi 9320 <- Radio 220.127.116.118
We have a new batch of BlackBerry® smartphone simulators ready to download. There are multiple previously released models with new operating system versions and one brand new model with this group – the BlackBerry® 9320 smartphone. We also have a BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220 smartphone simulator that includes the keyboard and plastics. Here is the list of the latest simulators:
- BlackBerry® 9320 18.104.22.1685
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220 22.214.171.1245
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 (Japanese) 126.96.36.1998
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650 188.8.131.527
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 184.108.40.2063
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 220.127.116.113
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 18.104.22.168
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860 (Asia) 22.214.171.1247
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9810 126.96.36.1992
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860 188.8.131.522
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 184.108.40.2062
The BlackBerry 9320 smartphone is very similar to the BlackBerry Curve 9220 smartphone we wrote about in this post. Applications compatible with the BlackBerry Curve 9220 smartphone should also run correctly on the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone. Enable your applications for the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone in BlackBerry App World™ using the storefront Vendor Portal as soon as possible; this will ensure that your applications can be approved by the BlackBerry App World team in time for device launch.
Here are the specifications for the BlackBerry 9320 smartphone:
BlackBerry 9320 – Device Info
- 320 x 240 resolution, 164 dpi
- Application Icon size: 46 x 46 pixels
- Memory: 512 MB Internal Persistent Storage, 512 MB RAM
- 3.2 MP Camera, 4 X digital zoom
- QWERTY keyboard
- Networks: UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Mime type: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9320; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/220.127.116.116 Mobile Safari/534.11+
Source: Inside Blackberry